Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some sort of poem.
Chorrol.com > Mods > Mod Projects > Archived; Tes F'Ruum
Eldar
Under the dark skies Elestar held his sword against his chest, his thoughts whiting his blade, he saw them all standing there, like the shadow of a star on a demons heart, with their twisted minds and broken souls. The black swords and the red eyes coming toward him, he did not tremble for he was a man with nothing left.

Once he was a mighty warrior, now he is a scarred ghost, seeking revenge against the denizens of hell, they where now within a blades swing but he waited for their souls to be felt, his blade moved like a tortured soul, possessing their bodies and quenching their entrails. When the sun rose he wasn’t a man anymore, but just a memory in a demons mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote it for the fan fiction sub forum because i hadnt seen this one, it just came to my mind, now i am triying to write a story around this character.
Troika
Nice work... looks like you have the beginnings for a nice character their... some kind of demon-hunter not quite of this world...

Looking forward to how this turns out.
Intestinal Chaos
poetry is a nice addition biggrin.gif
Konji
Wasn't this done ages ago?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.