Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2006-02-01 - Oblivion System Specs Released!
Chorrol.com > News, Updates & Rules > News, Updates & Rules
stargelman
Exciting news! Bethesda Softworks has just released the minimum and recommended system specifications for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Time to bring that old rig up to specs! Enjoy!

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion System Requirements for PC
minque
This is beautiful! Exactly what I need, IŽll print it out and go searching for a new video-card, and some more Ram-memory....oh la la....

Hooray to all the Admins! biggrin.gif
Sir Radont
I have pretty much the exact specs for recommended. I can rest easy now knowing I will see Oblivion in a lot of its glory (probably not all of its glory though).
Wolfie
I think my pc meets the requirements, but i'm not sure about my graphics card.....
Alexander
A reminder,

we have a thread here:
http://www.waiting4oblivion.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=1003

for system specs speculations and the likes smile.gif
jchamber
these specs are a little low, if you want to run the game without lag, you need more than the minimum system specs that are listed on the box/site, I was on a comp that matched and excceeded those stats, had just been defragged, debuged, and several other methods of improving proformance, and on minimum settings it still lagged, the comp's owner is going to upgrade his graphics and see if that is all he needs to stop the lagging, but I am telling you that minimum will lag, so if you think of minimum settings as I do....the minimum to run smoothly, then don't rely to heavily on these (link above) numbers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.